Don’t let Mother Nature ruin your baseball field. Stand tall against the elements with All Court Covers’ baseball or softball full infield covers.
ACC Infield Covers are fabricated in the U.S.! Our softball and baseball ground covers are made from a light-weight polyethylene in white/silver, or an 18 ounce vinyl. All of our infield covers have handles around the perimeter on 12’ centers. This allows for rapid deployment and folding ease. This material has blackout construction to considerably cut back the “greenhouse effect” which may harm grass. ACC also provides a custom field tarp cover to protect your infield cover when it is not in use.
All Court Covers 6.3 ounce polyethylene full field covers are revered by people who take baseball seriously. From professional to high school levels, all baseball and softball field covers have handles every 12 feet for swift movement.
ACC-Poly Baseball Field Covers – 6.3 oz. Polyethylene
All Court Covers baseball and softball polyethylene full infield covers are fabricated in a silver/white color. They are considerably easier to move than vinyl covers. We offer all covers and tarps in custom sizes.
- Heat-sealing production method for strength.
- All hems incorporate double-stitching
- Convenient, sturdy handles on both sides, spaced 12′ apart
- ISO certified fabrication with polythene, woven in one hundred forty four inch wide sections
- Silver or white in color
- Option: furrowed rollers for straightforward storage, obtainable in 28″ diameter by 20′ or 30′ lengths of polythene